Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How can Yalber help you?
- 2. I have bad credit, can I still get funding?
- 3. How long will it take for me to receive funding?
- 4. What does Yalber value?
- 5. How does this affect my company?
- 6. How much funding can I get?
- 7. Is there an industry that you work with primarily?
- 8. Do you have industry experts to help me?
- 9. What documents do you need to provide?
- 10. Are there any interest rates?
- 11. What is the customer support structure?
- 12. How big should my company be to be qualified?
How can Yalber help you?
Yalber can help your business by providing Easy and Fast working capital. We require no personal guarantee or collateral. Simply apply now or call us for more information.
I have bad credit, can I still get funding?
The answer to this question is yes. Bad credit does not disqualify you from receiving funding for your business.
How long will it take for me to receive funding?
Yalber’s applications are processed the same day they are submitted. Our average funding time is within 24 hours.
What does Yalber value?
Yalber values your trust and confidence to help you with your business. We want to be here for you as a source of guidance.
How does this affect my company?
Yalber’s offer is designed to help the growth of your business. Our responsible approach corresponds to your business needs. Our offer is based on the information you provide us.
How much funding can I get?
Yalber offers as little as $5000 and as much as $500,000. We also look at specific cases that require a higher amount and provide special terms for that.
Our risk analysis team will be able to determine the deal amount once you apply.
Is there an industry that you work with primarily?
We have experience in various industries- ranging from technology to fashion. We work with any businesses in any industries- as long as they show us the minimum requirements for our investment deals-of course.
Do you have industry experts to help me?
You will be matched with an experienced Yalber Account Manager who can assist you. Furthermore, our blog section and curated content is updated frequently to make sure you always get the inside scoop in the industry.
What documents do you need to provide?
In order to apply with Yalber, you must submit the following documents:
- Our quick and easy single page application, filled & signed by majority owners).
- 3 months of recent business checking statements (separated by months)
- 3 months of recent merchant processing statements (if applicable)
- Your signature on every page of the contract
- Void check from your business checking account
- Copy of a government issued ID (such as passport, Driver’s License..etc)
- Copy of your Business License/ Proof of business
- Copy of a recent utility bill from your business
What is the interest rate?
Absolutely not! Yalber is fully committed to responsible and trustworthy funding that will assure your business growth. Your success is our success. Furthermore, the final decision is always yours. You call the shots. Your business-your call.
What is the customer support structure?
At Yalber, customers always come first. After the application process you are going to be paired with an Account Manager based on location and industry. They are available round the clock via email and phone to make sure all your needs get addressed.
How big should my company be to be qualified?
Your company can be small but mighty and that is fine. We require at least a gross of $7,000 a month and be in business for at least 2 months.